|1||Horsham Club Wanderers||20||16||4||68||32||36||68||0.800|
|3||Horsham Club B||20||14||6||59||41||18||59||0.700|
|6||Barns Green A||19||12||7||45||50||-5||45||0.632|
|8||Loxwood Sports A||20||7||13||42||58||-16||42||0.350|
|1||Horsham Club D||20||17||3||72||28||44||72||0.850|
|3||Horsham Club Casuals||20||11||9||51||49||2||51||0.550|
|4||Rusper Village A||20||11||9||51||49||2||51||0.550|
|5||Oakwood Hill C||20||11||9||49||51||-2||49||0.550|
|9||Oakwood Hill D||19||7||12||42||53||-11||42||0.368|
|11||Horsham Club C||20||4||16||34||66||-32||34||0.200|
|2||Horsham Club E||14||11||3||46||24||22||46||0.786|
|3||Holbrook Club B||14||8||6||38||32||6||38||0.571|
|4||Barns Green B||14||9||5||34||36||-2||34||0.643|
|5||Barns Green C||14||4||10||31||39||-8||31||0.286|
The Horsham club currently have 52 members playing snooker in 6 different league teams in the Horsham and District Snooker League
Division 3 = HC E Team
More about league snooker
· It is a winter league that starts in September 2014 and will finish at the end of March 2015.
· There are 11 teams in each division and you play each team twice (home and away).
· Each team will have a designated day of the week assigned for home matches, but away fixtures may be on a different day.
· For each league match you will be part of a team of 5. You will be pitched against a player on the opposing team. Each person plays one game.
· Generally each team will have between 6 and 9 registered players to select a team of 5.
· The following link will provide more info on the HDSL = http://hdsl.leaguerepublic.com/
Are you Interested in joining a league team?
Playing for a team will give you the opportunity to play different players in a competitive but social environment.
If you have an interest in playing league snooker then please email Dominic Wakefield email@example.com. It would be useful to know the following in order to establish which team (and therefore Division) would be more appropriate for your level of snooker :
How often you play?
Any previous league snooker experience?
How often you’re likely to be available to play league matches (i.e. every week / every other week)?
Any days of the week you definitely can’t play?
Should you have any questions then please feel free to contact the members secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org